Agulha epicraneana Venofix® A (Winged IV needle), cx. 50.
Disponivel nos seguintes calibres:
Venofix® A is a winged IV needle for short term peripheral venous access. It is intended for short-term infusion, transfusion, injection and blood collection. It may also be used for pressure infusion up to 2 bar.
The device can be used for all patients for which infusion therapy is prescribed. No gender or age related limitations. Venofix® A can be used for adults, pediatrics and neonates.
- Flexible interlocking wings color-coded according to ISO 6009
- Transparent kink-resistant 30 cm tubing with Luer Lock connector and closing cone allowing flexibility during use
- Siliconized front-cut bevel needle made of chrome nickel-steel
- Flat profile and small hub size accommodate scalp vein punctures in pediatrics and neonates
- Not manufactured with DEHP and Latex